Return & Refund Policy
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY (For both courier and retail stores exchange):
- Normal priced items are exchangeable within 7 days from your invoice date.
- Exchange items / merchandise must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise with all original tags attached to the merchandise, and any related accessories or instruction booklets included. Exchange is strictly subject to stocks availability. Any shoes returned must be returned in their original box.
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot offer exchange or refund for jewellery items, swimwear, socks, and / or any type of inner wear.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, used, altered, damaged or defective other than manufacturing defect. In other words, incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything we reasonably believe has been used or worn, will not be accepted. Please also note that merchandise that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty or defective.
- STRICTLY NO exchange for items sold under / such as Flat Price, Mark Down, and Stock Clearance items, which you will see the term [Not valid for Exchange] in the Tax Invoice.
- Exchange Policy is granted for 1 time only for each item of the item returned, you shall pay for the excess; in other cases, if the price of the item you wish to exchange is lower than the price of the returned item, NO cash refund policy shall apply.
- Should you have bought more of the same item, the eligible return value would be the amount divided by the quantity purchased.
- Should the item to exchange is out of stock and you would like to exchange for an item which is not in the similar promotion, you must return all items to us in order to process the exchange.
EXCHANGES BY COURIER
- Please follow the steps in How to create a Return Management Authorization (RMA) Number below or you can call our customer service at 014-319 9919 to assist you to obtain a (RMA) number.
- How to create a Return Management Authorization (RMA) Number:
- Sign in to your account and select ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘My Orders’ and choose your order number containing the items you want to return, and follow by click on ‘View Order’
- Click ‘Return’ and fill in your Contact Details and ‘Return Items Information’
- Click ‘Submit’ once you complete
- You will receive an email from us and our customer service team will contact you
- The goods are your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please make sure it is packed properly and securely to avoid any damages. All goods will be inspected on return. As we try to accept all returns, should an item that is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you at your cost or dispose it accordingly. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange. We reserve the right not to accept returns or exchange received after 7 days of the invoice date. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet our return policy guidelines, in which event, we shall return the merchandise to you at your expense. You are required to pay the shipping and all return charges within fourteen (14) days upon notification, failing which you shall be deemed no longer interested in the merchandise, and the same shall be disposed or dealt with in any manner we deem fit, without any liability and/or further reference to you.
- Should the items you wish to exchange the size or color is not available, you can choose to issue a refund through a store credit to your user account which may be used for future purchases. This store credit is only eligible for use in padini.com and not in retail stores. Any store credit will have a validity of 12 months from the date when it is credited into your account.
- STRICTLY NO cash refund. Returns will be processed within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the returned items.
EXCHANGES IN RETAIL STORES
- We do offer the option for you to exchange your purchased items in one of our S&J Co. Store / Outlet. Items can be exchanged at the stores listed. Please call 014-319 9919 to check stock availability before proceed to the outlet.
- Please follow the steps in how to do an exchange in retail stores or you can contact our customer service at 014-319 9919 to assist you further.
- How to do an exchange in retail stores:
- You are required to prepare the Tax Invoice number which you will receive upon order confirmation before you go to any of our store.
- You MUST show the Tax Invoice number and the item you wish to exchange to our store and inform the cashier in our store that you wish to do an exchange.
- Our cashier will then inform you to choose which item(s) that you wish to exchange before they could proceed with the necessary steps.
- Upon receive of the physical item(s), our cashier will inspect the returned item(s) is / are in good / unworn conditions.
- If the item that you wish to exchange is out of stock, you can choose to exchange any other item, subject to stocks availability.
- If the item you wish to exchange exceeds the value of the item returned, you shall pay for the excess; in other cases, if the item you wish to exchange is lower price than the returned item, NO cash refund policy shall apply.
- We regret to inform you that not all of the stores are ready to offer the exchange services at this moment. In the event if you are unable to find a location which is close / near to you, kindly proceed with the exchange by courier.
- Exchange in-store will not be available during SALE Period, ie: 4 Days Special and etc. Please check out with our Customer Service / cashier if you are in doubt.